Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kevyn's 3 months!!!!







Okay.... I don't mean to brag or anything, but this little girl is the best baby EVER!!!!! We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!! She is such a little cutie pie.... I just want to kiss her little cheeks all day long! We are always so busy running here and there with Lenni and Charley.... and little miss Kevyn just goes with it. She is just happy to be here. Right now.... Kevyn is doing a ton of smiling. In fact, everytime I look at her she smiles. She is gooing a ton and even giggles once in a while. She loves playing on her play mat with her toys hanging over her head. The only time that she cries is when she is hungry. What I am going to miss most about this stage is her little bobble head. When I sit her up to burp her, her little head bobbles around while she looks around. She has been amazing and we love having her with us!!! WE LOVE YOU MISS KEVYN HUE!!!!!!!

0 comments: