Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Vent!
















Okay.... I really haven't felt like blogging lately. Our little family has been sick, sick, sick, and I am sooooooooooooo over it!!!! I was thinking that Lenni and Rob had pneumonia, and at one point Charley's fever was almost 105. Talk about scary when your by yourself. I am so thankful that they are feeling better. Being a mother and a wife to a sick brood is extremely hard when you don't feel good yourself. I have been feeling pretty crappy for 2 months.... wink, wink (a very happy crappy) and finally caught what the rest of the clan had. No one cares when mom doesn't feel well..... I am still expected to do my job. I guess that I have to say right now, that I am so very thankful to my MOM and DAD. When we were younger the famous line at our house when you didn't feel well was.... "Get up and shake it off"! For some reason that has stuck with me through out my life. I always try to get up and shake it off and for some reason it works for me. Anyway, it seems that the girls are feeling much better and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it takes being sick to really be thankful for our health and appreciate how awesome it is to feel great! We are going on another vacation in a week and I couldn't be anymore excited (split leaps across the grass excited!!!)...... Despite everyone being sick the last few weeks, our life is pretty dang GOOD and I LOVE IT!


About the pictures..... Could these two be any CUTER?????

Just have to clarify one thing..... My mom when we were younger took very good care of us when we were sick. She was very compassionate towards us. Her example that she set was a shake it off example! She never took time for herself being the mother of five and working her tail off even when she didn't feel well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing with the wink wink...congrats are in order:) I'm glad that everyone is doing better!