Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Charley with her new camera..... she was taking a picture of me taking a picture... ha ha ha!!!  All afternoon... "Cheeeeeese..... cheeeeese Lenni... say cheese!  Mama say cheese!"  I finally had to take it away so that she would eat.
Lenni with her first ponytail!
Charley mid jump.... She was so excited to have her Cinderella dress on!




Okay.... Seriously.... What am I going to do with this little girl when she goes to preschool?  I doubt that they are going to be okay with letting her dress like a princess everyday!  She loves being a PRINCESS!  Her favorite is Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)!




The girls tearing it up on their quads!  They loved the one that Santa had left for them sooooo much that I had to go get another one!  So so so CUTE!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!  What a FABULOUS year it has been!!!!  We are so BLESSED!!!  These two little girls have turned my world upside down and I LOVE IT!!!!!  They are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me and I LOVE being their mom!  2011 is going to be another amazing year!  So much to look forward to! 

Charley and Lenni..... I LOVE you SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!  TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!

0 comments: