Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Princess Charley!

So Charley says to me...... "Big house..... with Princess Charley, Princess Lenni, Princess Mama and Princess Daddy!!!!"  I say... "Silly goose...  Daddy is a boy, he can't be a princess, he is a prince."  Charley is really loving the princess thing right now.  We have watched Beauty and the Beast about a hundred times.  The other day when I put her down for a nap she sang Beauty and the Beast for about an hour and a half.  Anyway, it has been alot easier to get her ready for the day because I say, "Time to get dressed like a princess..... Lets do your hair like a princess."  Etc. etc.  I'm loving this princess thing.  Now I need to get her back into Tinkerbell, because I all ready have her halloween costume darn it!  Oh well.... I might have to get her some princess dress up stuff for Christmas!

0 comments: