Saturday, August 7, 2010

New HOME!!!

We got the keys to our new home on August 4th!!!!!  The movers will be moving our stuff on August 9th and we will be spending the night in our new home!  We are soooooo excited!  I wish that I would have had a video of Charley when she was checking things out..... She was running around like a maniac yelling "BIG HOUSE"!!!!  I will have to post some pictures soon..... I just haven't had time to take any.  Rob has been working his butt off at work and I have been trying to get our stuff packed.  It's kind of bitter sweet because we are moving from our little cozy home that has been so good for us...... and a little scared about how the girls are going to adjust to their new surroundings.  I just have to say that today, although every muscle in my body aches, and I haven't slept well for days, that I feel sooooooooo very blessed!  I am so thankful that I am married to such a wonderful man with a good head on his shoulders!  He is such a hard worker and good provider......  I LOVE him sooooooooo much!  THANK you ROB!!!!!  


A little update on Charley and Lenni:  Charley is nearly potty trained and Lenni turns one this month!!!!!  I will elaborate later.......

0 comments: