Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma G's!

Awww man it's over........
Run Charley! RUN!!!  Hurry.... get as many eggs as you can in your basket!





Trying to fly a kite with Daddy and Uncle Casey!

Lenni hanging out with cousin Shiloh! Shiloh is telling a story.... "It was THIS BIG!" 



Hey Dad.... wake up!  



Wiped out from all the fun........


We had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Easter day!!!  Grandma cooked a big Thanksgiving style dinner and we had a egg hunt for the girls.  Charley and her cousins Gracie and Indiana ran all over the place like a pack of wild indians putting eggs in their baskets.  It was hilarious....  they kept spilling their eggs because their baskets were to full.  Charley kept saying "Oh my.... Oh my.... Oh my!"  We couldn't stop laughing at these little girls.  I had to follow Charley along and tell her were the eggs were, but she did really good!  She made a haul.  The little girls Lenni, Shiloh and River did most of their hanging out in the house. Grandma's dinner was super delicious and we all ate way too much!  We are sooooo THANKFUL and so BLESSED to have these two little ANGELS in our lives!  I know that I have said it a hundred times, but I can't say it enough..... Charley and Lenni..... I LOVE YOU from infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!  I saved the girls easter dresses for church next weekend so I will take more pictures.

1 comments:

Stucki's said...

Way CUTE pictures!!!! Now I really know what I looked like in those jeans...A big CHUB-O!!! LOL!! Should of wore my 4 inch heels to make my legs longer. Nice.. No, the Easter hunt was a blast and the girls had so much fun! Loved Charley's Buzz doll, and Lenni's catching right up with Shiloh! Anyhow love ya lots!!!