Monday, November 9, 2009

All SMILES!!!!

I just had to journal so that I don't forget.  Last night I was changing Lenni's diaper and she just started laughing..... It was the cutest thing I've ever seen!  Talk about making it all worth it.  It made my day!  She started smiling at about five weeks old and she smiles a ton.  Her smile is sooo big!  CHEESE!  I will have to post a picture later.  Charley has also been doing cute things.... Rob has her doing the monkey, gorilla, and the tiger.  She is learning lots of new dance steps and is finally able to catch some air when she jumps.  She loves it when I jump around to music with her.  Another thing Rob has taught her is the diarrhea song (that stinker).... I'm not to happy about that one, but it is kind of funny to hear her sing it.  These two little girls are soooooo CUTE.  I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with them and love and kiss on them all day.  What a life!  

0 comments: