Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shocked... but super HAPPY!

Okay.... Yesterday we had our ultrasound.  I was almost positive that I was having a boy, because this pregnancy has been so different.  It looks like it is going to be another little girl!  I am super excited!!!!!  Charley is going to have a little sister!  Rob and I want to have a little boy...... but I really wanted to have another girl because Charley has been so much fun.  We are both super stoked.  Anyway, the weather has been really nice so I have been taking Charley to the park alot.  She loves it!  I took her swimming the other day and she really liked that too.  I am hoping to get her used to her life vest so that she won't throw a fit at the lake.  We have taken the boat out once so far just to buzz around the lake because the water is still a little chilly.  Charley did not like wearing her life vest at all.  Hopefully she will get used to it.  

4 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! you make cute little girls! haha two more little girls, that will be so fun. Rebel is having a girl too... at least we think ha ha she had her legs crossed.

Kristen said...

How exciting! A sister for Charley and a darling daughter for you. I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having another girl. I love my girls. They are such princesses and it's fun to dress them up and do their hair.

bows and more said...

Congratulations! She will be so beautiful and such a blessing! It was fun to run into you at the mall! Call me sometime we need to get together and do the park or lunch! Love you! Kelsi 862-3181