Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rob has finally come home....he went home to Washington for awhile to be with his family.  His dad had fallen off the roof and had a open femur fracture (ouch).  Anyway it was a pretty complicated surgery and he ended up having some complications.  It seems that his dad is going to be okay.  They just moved him out of the critical care unit and he is going to need pretty extensive rehabilitation.  Charley and I missed Rob a ton!!!!  Charley was so excited to see him!  She was so cute.....she went from her tummy to a sitting position for the first time about 15 minutes after he arrived.   Well, I can't believe that today is the St. George marathon and the weather is pretty bad.  I always get kind of sad because I am not running in it.  I really miss the hype and excitement that surrounds the marathoners.  I am thinking about running the New York maybe next year.  Well that is my update....until next time.

0 comments: